Ma Frenz Rox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma Frenz Rox

A forum where ma frenz can post anything :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflicting_Soul

Conflicting_Soul

Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Empty
PostSubject: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:15 pm

I need to prank a teacher (it'll make me feel better about suffering through her classes). She is a real bitch and even though i've gone through the legal channels (having her investigated) i'm just not satisfied. To make matters worst i'm not the only one who feels this way i could get ppl from my class and from the other grades she teachs.

I intended to attack her car (stink bomb, slash tires,ete.) but my friend and i noticed that even if we did it while everyone was at assembly there would still be teachers in the staff room( which has a clear view to the parking lot). i was suggesting a distraction but i don't want to harm other teacher's belongings because i like some of them. So any help would be wonderful.( Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
=p

=p

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:24 pm

I've heard about the Fun stuff you can do at Walmart email thing floating around, you could try some, they're just as efective outside too

:p
Back to top Go down
Conflicting_Soul

Conflicting_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:55 pm

=p wrote:
I've heard about the Fun stuff you can do at Walmart email thing floating around, you could try some, they're just as efective outside too

Very Happy could you send the link plz
Back to top Go down
=p

=p

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Conflicting_Soul

Conflicting_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
=p

=p

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:40 am

HAHAHAHAHHA! Emoticons shall rule the world!!!
You're creepy...
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:16 pm

Retarded Emotifag is retardeeeed.
Back to top Go down
Conflicting_Soul

Conflicting_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:36 am

Guess what faggot lady is getting the boot at the end of the term!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:01 pm

Wait, is this teacher who I think it is? The one who got called out at the start of the term?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved   Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devious ppl needed. Ppl with a good pranking record r loved
Page 1 of 1