Ma Frenz Rox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma Frenz Rox

A forum where ma frenz can post anything :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farce of the Forums! :p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=p

=p

Farce of the Forums! :p Empty
PostSubject: Farce of the Forums! :p   Farce of the Forums! :p Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:43 am

There are like movies pouring out of my booteh! D=<

Anyone watch Farce of the Penguins yet? Its the totally half assed cracked up version of March of the Penguins...way better though!
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: Farce of the Forums! :p   Farce of the Forums! :p Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:15 pm

Aw hell, I watched piece of that once. Cheap, retarded humour, as to be expected from the emoticon.
Back to top Go down
=p

=p

PostSubject: Re: Farce of the Forums! :p   Farce of the Forums! :p Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:17 pm

Your sarcasm reminds me much of the penguins from March of the Penguins...funny stuff hehe funny stuff
:p
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: Farce of the Forums! :p   Farce of the Forums! :p Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:52 pm

As expected, smileyfag is unable to distinguish sarcasm from honesty, thus explaining her mundane taste in humour
Back to top Go down
Conflicting_Soul

Conflicting_Soul

PostSubject: Re: Farce of the Forums! :p   Farce of the Forums! :p Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:02 pm

you two are hilarious lol!
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: Farce of the Forums! :p   Farce of the Forums! :p Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:09 pm

Well, I suppose smileyfag could be considered hilarious in the sense of her being an idiot and us laughing at her misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farce of the Forums! :p   Farce of the Forums! :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farce of the Forums! :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ma Frenz Rox :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: