Ma Frenz Rox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma Frenz Rox

A forum where ma frenz can post anything :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who could beat Goku?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=p

=p

Who could beat Goku? Empty
PostSubject: Who could beat Goku?   Who could beat Goku? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:15 pm

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=60474

Use that link there as a guide and see where the reasoning comes from...not all of them are complete jack asses...so yar...

Personally, I believe Goku might be defeated by Vegeta or Broly...I think Broly died more than Goku did.

I'm thinking Vegeta, and I'm wondering if Goku's lack of brains would cause him to lose half the battles...or his kindness >>....in fact I think Goku's pretty damn strong, and I'm seeing alot of Naruto Charcters.

There's no way I think any Naruto characters could compare, unless of course the Naruto producers overtake DBZ, then change the ending by making cameo apperances by Naruto and friends...then killing Goku...again...
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: Who could beat Goku?   Who could beat Goku? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:36 pm

SUPER SAAAWNIIIK
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: Who could beat Goku?   Who could beat Goku? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:17 pm

Who could beat Goku? 1196226913632
THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who could beat Goku?   Who could beat Goku? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who could beat Goku?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ma Frenz Rox :: General Posting :: Forum Posts-
Jump to: