Ma Frenz Rox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma Frenz Rox

A forum where ma frenz can post anything :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murderous intent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflicting_Soul

Conflicting_Soul

Murderous intent Empty
PostSubject: Murderous intent   Murderous intent Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:59 pm

Ever have a lying bitch for a teacher who is useless in every sense of the word? Well right now i want to kill this rass woman....

An atercation took place between her and a friend of mine. My friend has took everything as it happened stressing she knows what she did was wrong. Now this woman (and this info is coming from teachers) supposedly 'broke down crying' in the staff room and tells an exagerated story that my friend was yelling at her and was disruptive through out the whole damn class. This is the incident-

Friend was fixing up her folder so she could find paper to do work in this woman's class. (i do absolutly nothing pertaining to the subject during class ^.^). Some where like mid-way the class, she gets up and closes the folder and tosses it on the desk, no prior warning. My friend and I tries to tell her that she is crushing important papers but she is all 'be quiet! Be quiet! I don't want to hear anything!' bitch arm movements and all. Teacher takes her seat and friend takes up the pens and papers that were pushed on the floor. She throws away the paper and then tries again to reason with (that insufferable....) the teacher. She goes off again and friend just hisses her teeth and takes up the folder (we know this was wrong). She make some comment about putting it away and friend just continued fixing the papers. Some minutes later she start on friend's case again! Telling her to put up the folder (which is not bugging anyone in the class, in fact we were sitting at the side of the class). Friend says she's coming and the teacher starts acting up with her attitude saying 'we must have respect!' until friend asks her,' how do you expect us to have respect for you when you treat us this way!' She is telling her to 'be quiet! be quiet! you can't talk to me that way! You know what leave the class! Leave the class now!'. Friend- 'no' Techer-'leave the class!' Friend-'I.will.not.leave.' Teacher says something and storms out of the classroom for like less than a minute and then comes back 'i know what i'm going to do. I know what i'm going to do.'

Now because of the at stupid fucked up lying slut my friend was called to the principal's office and is questioned like a fucking detainee!!! ARGH THAT WOMAN JUST MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Conflicting_Soul

Conflicting_Soul

Murderous intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderous intent   Murderous intent Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:07 pm

Murderous intent Warhol10
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

Murderous intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderous intent   Murderous intent Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:05 pm

Lawd, that sucks. Which teacher is this anyway?
Back to top Go down
deviant_fox

deviant_fox

Murderous intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderous intent   Murderous intent Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:57 pm

MS FRASER...THE 'EVIL ONE'
Back to top Go down
deviant_fox

deviant_fox

Murderous intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderous intent   Murderous intent Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:58 pm

SHE REMINDS ME OF UMBRIDGE FROM HARRY POTTER BY THE WAY...JUST THE WAY SHE ACTS...
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

Murderous intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderous intent   Murderous intent Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:37 pm

Sad But I like Umbridge's cruelness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murderous intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderous intent   Murderous intent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murderous intent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ma Frenz Rox :: General Posting :: Journal-
Jump to: