Ma Frenz Rox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma Frenz Rox

A forum where ma frenz can post anything :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Profiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dishevel

Dishevel

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:20 pm

Post profiles of your role playing characters here.

I'LL START:

Name: Dish Shovel
Profile: 1337 poster, RP ruiner, AWESOME NAME M I RITE???
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Rawr...this kinda died didn't it, but hey it'll give us something to do for the next I dunno...

Name: Me, You, I....all that other stuff...

Profile: So bad arse I dun need one......and I'm an emoticon person. =<
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Apparantely NO ONE HERE CAN ROLE PLAY. Jesus you guys, it's not that hard. You can make a profile for your fucking dog if you must.
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:01 am

WIN RAWR!

Dude maybe we should show 'em how its done

P.S. :- Bored on site and have nothing better to do anyways...
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:41 am

The Dish Shovel looked out at the rolling fields of his hometown, the light of day reflecting off his porcelain head. His shovel was rooted firmly in the ground as nostalgic memories filled his plate and a single tear ran down his flat surface. The thought of leaving this place killed him inside and he considered running headfirst into a tree, shattering into a thousand tiny shards and ending it all, now...

The string of thought was interrupted by the sight of something blue and red and furry hopping his way. He froze on the spot. They must have decided to rid of him properly, rather than exile him and let him suffer, he thought. How kind of them.

The furry thing was in clear sight now. It appeared to be a rabbit of some sort, clad in red. The Dish Shovel dryly thought, how fittingly it dresses, to hide my blood and shame. He shoveled his way over to it, shoveled his way to his death...
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:11 am

She stopped, almost instinctively, and stared intensely at IT. IT was like nothing she had ever seen before, and the only thing she's seen before were: her reflection and cheese.

Delicious cheese...she thought, removing her eyes from IT for a brief moment.

OOC: Sorry for crap crap, my dad is kicking me off....again...-.-
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Caught up in the musings of fate, he continued to shovel on, oblivious to the sudden halt of the other creature.

COLLISION

Dish Shovel thought loudly, "HOLY JESUS CHRIST ON A MOTHERFUCKING TRICYCLE", but he said, "CLANG". He had fallen onto the unfortunate bunny.

Not!Dish Shovel : DO I SMELL 'SPEAK' REFERENCES? BECAUSE BUGGER MY HAMSTER IF I DON'T SMELL MELINDA!BUNNY AND ANDY!IT

Also, no prob, this are not serious business, i r not srs cat.
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:53 am

With her finally breath she stuttered, "ee-eee-EEK!!!"

Scratching and scraping the dust off the ground in an attempt to flee but alas all she had were paws, little stubbles that could do nothing more than a thump on someone's back- and not a very effective one at that.

Curse my anime-like appearance! she thought, and thought, and then an idea. If she were of anime-like appearance then surely she could perform DBZ-like conundrums! Yes, just crazy enough to work.

Quickly she prepped her mana to perform her signature Trading Card Move.

QUICK BITE She chomped into IT.

OOC: Too lazy to edit craps...hey isn't it weird how we post Rp in character forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:40 pm

Thought the gardening tool with a plate attached, 'SHITTINGDICKNIPPLESFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK'.
Said the gardening tool with a plate attached, "FGSFDS CLANG CLANG DONG BANG"

See, this gardening tool with a plate attached doesn't function particularly well with tiny rabbit fangs clamped into its wooden length. So, what this gardening tool with a plate attached does, is that it starts rolling downhill with the rabbit clamped onto it.

It is odd that the plate has not broken. It is odder that at the bottom of the hill is a half frozen lake, covered with thin ice.

OOC: SHIT FORUM IS SHIT. Doesn't matter, anyway :/
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 pm

WATER! she panicked. Her worst nightmare, she was a great swimmer but had always feared the age old query of whether or not menses attracted sharks. Oh the age old question that had racked her mind for minutes.

As the two rolled down the hill, the menacing ice was nearing and under ice was water. Or perhaps, the water was the ice, so there isn't water under there... then what would they be falling into...no no, there is ice under the water...wait, there is water under the i_SPLOOSH!

OOC: This must be like...how not to rp.
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Sinking...sinking...frigid water stripped bare splintered wood, chilled mammalian blood and bone. Dish Shovel felt his mental processes floating away in the water, felt the grip of paws loosen from his stick. The last thing he saw before slipping into unconsciousness was a blur of red.

When he came to, sunlight was blazing down on his plate. Reflexively, he rolled over to avoid it. When he did so, he heard gasps and someone shouting, "Guys, look over here! He's alive!". He realized that he was on dry land, surrounded by rabbits, kitchen appliances and gardening tools who all hopped towards him. A dishwasher, from whose mouth water flowed whenever it spoke, explained conveniently, "Oh, dearest Dish Shovel! You're alive, thanks to this rabbit here who swam to safety and bumbled into town to fetch chees-- er, help!". The dishwasher hopped aside to reveal the tiny blue mammal. Dish Shovel got to his fee-uh, shovel, and shoveled to thank the one creature that had ever cared about him in his life.

SUDDENLY.

ROCKS FALL, EVERYONE DIES.
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:29 am

Best fecking ending EVAR! XD
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 am

FUCK YES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ma Frenz Rox :: General Posting :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: