Ma Frenz Rox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma Frenz Rox

A forum where ma frenz can post anything :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9th graders r wierd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous2

Anonymous2

9th graders r wierd Empty
PostSubject: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:52 pm

Man i tell u boys r wierd for all of u that go to immaculate.........well thats practically the whole site...other demitri and the gay dude. Anyway this kingston wats itface school caomes to immaculate for career day and the whole of immaculate 9th graders swarmed the boys (Co-ed School) And they were busy hugging them up and draggng them and getting their phone numbers. It's not as if the boys were cute or anything talk about desperate. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cutiezrulez.forummotions.com
deviant_fox

deviant_fox

PostSubject: Re: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:42 pm

I so agree. I heard a girl was making out with one up by the convent and a bunch of people surrounded them. Then they disappeared around the back of the convent for awhile and did stuff. I mean ewww, and they were all extremely unattractive. Kingston High School I think...Immaculate girls have no taste sometimes...
Back to top Go down
DarkSpaceAngel

DarkSpaceAngel

PostSubject: Re: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:44 pm

that is not even worth a reply
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

PostSubject: Re: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:02 pm

What The Hell man.....dude, this stuff happens. Everybody just wants some....when they drop out from Teenage Pregnancy and AIDS...they'll learn that Abstinence is the way to go!
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Of course, Akuni won't be following her advice...
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

PostSubject: Re: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:43 am

Dishevel wrote:
Of course, Akuni won't be following her advice...

OF COURSE I WILL!....Unlike certain people I CAN wait....but its so darn frustrating........I'm the freaking oldest and you don't see my arse getting none!! ><
Damn.....Morals....
Back to top Go down
Dishevel

Dishevel

PostSubject: Re: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:28 am

Of course you aren't getting any, and you won't be for a looong while.

If ever, that is.
Back to top Go down
Akuni

Akuni

PostSubject: Re: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:04 pm

Curse your relasticness.....ness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9th graders r wierd   9th graders r wierd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9th graders r wierd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ma Frenz Rox :: General Posting :: Forum Posts-
Jump to: