Ma Frenz Rox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma Frenz Rox

A forum where ma frenz can post anything :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who hates school!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSpaceAngel

DarkSpaceAngel

who hates school!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: who hates school!!!!!!   who hates school!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:39 pm

school............ the place adults send kids so thet can have time to themselves, so they can sit and watch tv and do things they like while we are left to suffer; learning thing that can't possibly be usefull to use in the future, an dyet we are still required to learn history we will never use, physics that needs to die, math that fell out of hell and landed here, a foriegn language that we will never speak, and other subject that are not condusive to what we will be doing latter on in our lives. So tell me WHO HATES SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

i sure don't .......... it bit adults in the but for trying to get rid of us, we make friends they can't stand, develope weird habits and they can stop us when we don't go the way they want. So......... no..... i don't hate school......

......... much.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

who hates school!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: who hates school!!!!!!   who hates school!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:52 am

sorry but i LOVE that pic!! lol!
Back to top Go down

who hates school!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ma Frenz Rox :: General Posting :: Forum Posts-
Jump to: