Ma Frenz Rox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma Frenz Rox

A forum where ma frenz can post anything :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

teacher bashing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSpaceAngel

DarkSpaceAngel

teacher bashing Empty
PostSubject: teacher bashing   teacher bashing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:12 pm

my comm. studies teacher is such an immature baby. Just because she's a teacher and she lost my respect she decides to hate on me cause she did not get a peice of home wor from when i was absent from school. WHAT DA HELL KIND OF TEACHER IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!! then there is my accounts teacher i try to tell himthat iwas absent from school for a while ans ask if i can get the test he is handing out tomorrow and he gives me the test and says its not his problem and to just do the test. But i seriously hate ny comm. studies teacher, a bitch withan attitude problem who acts like a spoiled rotten brat.

and of course there are the teachers who think their god cause their older than us. what bitches and bastards.

ps: if you have most hated teachers please feel free to bash. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
nyoka-dekota

nyoka-dekota

teacher bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: teacher bashing   teacher bashing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:30 am

well, my com.studies teacher obviously has something shoved far up her... or maybe she doesn't have anything shoved up anywhere, if you know what i mean. she's probabily lonely (need a man much ). anyway, the sight of her makes me gag.
Quote :
I HATE HER!
PRANKSTERS UNITE,i need to get back at her.
Back to top Go down

teacher bashing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ma Frenz Rox :: General Posting :: Forum Posts-
Jump to: